What is the Labor Advisor Program?
The Webster Kaplan Sprunger Labor Advisor Program is a package of legal services that your business can purchase at a fixed rate. For an annual fee of $2000, your business will receive:
- An annual update to your Employee Handbook
- 1/2 hour per month, non-cumulative, employment law advice from one of our attorneys
- Employment documentation, including new hire and termination forms
- A passport, good for free admission for two people to each of Webster Kaplan Sprunger's quarterly breakfast seminar series
- Access to special website material
Why participate in the Labor Advisor Program?
- Have experienced employment law counsel "walk" your business through difficult performance counseling sessions.
- Receive legal guidance prior to each employee termination.
- Train your supervisors on employment laws through educational seminars.
- Get quality, on-going legal advice from experienced employment law counsel at a greatly discounted price.
How do I get started?
Simply contact Celia Rodriguez at (310) 282-9494 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for more information about our Labor Advisor Program.